Certified EKG Technicians make a difference every day.
We are a Training Center for the National Healthcareer Association (NHA) ready to certify you.
Prepare for your NHA Certified EKG Technician (CET) Exam, eligibility:
- Possess a high school diploma or GED/high school equivalency.
- Completed an EKG technician training or education program within the last 5 years.
- 1 year of supervised work experience in an EKG technician field within the last 3 years.
What is an EKG Technician?
Electrocardiograph (EKG) Technicians are medical practitioners who administer tests to determine the cardiovascular health of patients. Their primary duties include performing diagnostic tests on patients, monitoring patient blood pressure, and collecting medical data for use by doctors.
As an EKG tech, you may perform some or all the following tasks:
- Set up and administer EKGs (electrocardiograms) and stress tests
- Prepare patients for Holter or ambulatory monitoring
- Edit and deliver final test results to physicians for analysis
- Schedule appointments
- Transcribe physicians’ interpretations
By administering EKGs — testing the electronic activity of the heart through small electrode patches attached to the body — you will be making a life-changing difference, helping people of all ages prevent and treat heart disease.
- Physician’s Office
- Facilities Hospitals
- Medical Clinics
- Healthcare facilities
- Cardiologist Private practices
Come with us and we can help you achieve your goals and reach your National License.